Drafinsub è impegnata nel fornire un servizio di qualità minimizzando, al contempo, il proprio potenziale impatto sull’ambiente e salvaguardando l’integrità degli ambienti con cui viene a contatto durante le proprie attività lavorative.
Drafinsub is committed to providing a quality service in a manner that minimises its potential impact on the environment and safeguards the integrity of the environments with which it comes into contact during its work activities.
Drafinsub will always operate in compliance with all relevant environmental legislation and will strive to use pollution prevention and environmental best practices in all its activities.
Therefore, our Environmental Policy is:
- satisfy our compliance obligations in all conditions;
- protect the marine environment, whether directly linked to our activities or any other observable condition around us;
- to always consider environmental concerns and impacts into our decision-making and activities;
- to participate to any relevant environmental-friendly initiative in our area;
- to minimise our waste and then reuse or recycle as much of it as is possible;
- to minimise energy and water use within our buildings and processes in order to conserve supplies and minimise the consumption of natural resources;
- to purchase, as far as possible, products and services that do the least damage to the environment;
- to train, educate and inform our employees about environmental issues that may affect their work;
- to promote environmental awareness among our employees and encourage themto work in an environmentally responsible manner;
- to communicate our environmental commitment to clients, customers and the public and encourage them to support it.
- constantly improve our environmental management system.